Code of Conduct
Agile Lean Europe is committed to providing a safe, productive, and welcoming environment for all the participants and the organizer team.
All participants, including, but not limited to: attendees, speakers, volunteers, organizer team members, service providers, and all others are expected to abide by this Code of Conduct.
This Policy applies to all Agile Lean Europe meetings and events on public or private platforms.
Agile Lean Europe has zero-tolerance for any form of discrimination or harassment, including but not limited to sexual harassment by participants or our staff at our meetings.
- Harassment, intimidation, or discrimination in any form.
- Verbal abuse of any attendee, speaker, volunteer, organizing team member, service provider, or other meeting guests.
- Examples of verbal abuse include, but are not limited to, verbal comments that reinforce social structures of domination related to gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion, national origin, inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images in public spaces, presentations, or on online environments (e.g., text, email, social media, etc.), threatening, deliberate intimidation or stalking any attendee, speaker, volunteer, organizing team member, service provider, or other meeting guests in online environments.
- Harassing photography or recording that might be posted or distributed.
- Disruption of presentations during sessions, or at other events organized by organizing team. All participants must comply with the instructions of the moderator and any member of the organizing team.
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior.
- Presentations, postings, and messages should not contain promotional materials, special offers, job offers, product announcements, or solicitations for services. The organizing team reserves the right to remove such messages and potentially ban sources of those solicitations.
How to report?
If you experience harassment or hear of any incidents of unacceptable behavior, the organizing team asks that you contact the organizing team.
If you are unsure who to contact, write Zoltán Dósa on any platform. (https://www.linkedin.com/in/zoltan-dosa/)
How will we deal with unacceptable behavior?
The organizing team reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary and appropriate, including immediate removal from the event without warning in response to any incident of unacceptable behavior, and the organizers reserve the right to prohibit attendance at any future meeting, virtually or in person.