ALE2020 postponed to 2021
Dear ALEsome friend!
Thank you for your patience in waiting for this information!
We are confirming that ALE 2020 Riga is moving to the next year. Decision was taken by considering the Agile Lean Community input and following the situation reports around the world and taking into account our standpoint - that ALE needs to have it's special flame which lights up only when we meet physically, smile at each other and hug each other, and you have chosen specifically Riga for this event.
We hope for the best next year, and we believe that conditions will allow ALE to happen on these dates:
- 17th of August, 2021 - pre-ALE workshops
- 18th - 20th of August ALE2021
Regarding practicalities for ALE2021 tickets:
- pre-ALE workshops - if you have bought a ticket for this year - tickets are valid for next year!
- ALE2021 - if you have bought a ticket for this year - tickets are valid for next year!
- If you have already bought a ticket and can't join us for ALE2021, we will refund you in full. Refunds are available till September 9, 2020. Please contact us.
- If you have not bought a ticket - you can still do it here!
Regarding flight tickets and hotels - please check with your airline and hotel for refund options. If refund is not possible, please check with your insurance. In case that is also not possible, please contact us and we will do our best to help you.
We as organisers will use this time to explore possibilities, actions and options to make your ALE 2021 flame even greater. And we already have some awesome news for you to share.
We are planning to have a 1 day online event this year on the 19th of August, 2020. Let's say it is a pre-party for ALE 2021 and will be organized together with our friends from our great community. You can also help with ideas! Stay tuned for more details!
ALE2021 Organizers Team